• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare Aluminum PR Head BB611 for sale

mindstretch

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I am selling a Bare Aluminum PR Head, BB611 (0.15 and 0.18 ohm ) TWAK III with an E1E body and tailcap (non-clickie).

It only works with a 1x123 body but the output is still amazing. The beam is very white and bright. It is almost indistinguishable from a DB 917 I was had with a 2x123 configuration.

Asking $ 105.00 shipped with del. conf. U.S. or Canada. Paypal or MO. Thanks.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Second in line after bajaiman. PM sent.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif if Hendra (bajaiman) doesn't want it.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Hendra, with your pocketmate in one hand and the red mag I made for you in the other you'll have no hands free to carry this beauty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened
Hi Freddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif... I can hold 2 Maglites (yours and Howards) on 1 hand and I've still got another hand free. I can still hold 4 of this beauty between my fingers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif Two Mags in one hand? and even four McLuxes in the other hand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
Hmmm... you really must have oversized hands or wait... maybe just very long fingers... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened
I'm sorry folks...I ain't gonna let this beauty walk away from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ...this one is mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif ... PP sent...Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif