• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: VIP BulkHeads - NOW COMPLETE

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
The reflectors to make these BHs Complete have arrived. See my latest post near the end of this thread. Thank You.

Remember when I ran out of BulkHeads for the VIP? Well, actually I only ran out of the reflectors that go in'em. I've been holding on to the last thirty or so of the complete heads themselves in hopes of getting more reflectors but it finally looks like what I told you was the absolute truth (has it ever Not been?), that there are No More Mystery Reflectors.

SO - I am selling the rest of the heads themselves, including bezel, body, all o-rings and even the UCL lens.

BUT - there's a funny story with the UCL lenses that I never told you about - they are all oversized by a couple of thousandths of an inch. A few minutes' worth of work with some medium grit sandpaper sanding around the edge and they drop right in. We (me and the HAT guys) all did this during assembly of the BulkHead run.

AND - the best news of all - the reflector from the Streamlight Tasklight 3AA is a DIRECT FIT, even makes a very (and I mean Very) close copy of the BH's beam pattern. Perfect drop-in fit and function, I promise.

THUS - you can now get a BH for your VIP including head, bezel, both o-rings, and the UCL lens (sanding not included). You only need to go through Streamlight for the Tasklight 3AA reflector (not more than a buck or two I'm sure), and will then have yourself a new, original VIP BulkHead.

I need $26 SHIPPED in the U.S. (int'l destinations will be a few bucks more). This is below my actual cost, scout's honor.

I have around two dozen blacks - and also FOUR bare aluminums...

Again, $26 shipped in the U.S.

With the LH coming on full-tilt pretty soon I just don't have the time to keep these pieces and fart around with sourcing reflectors and sanding lenses.

No need to reply here, just let me know via PayPal for $26 to [email protected] (add $3.15 Canada and $5.15 all other international addresses).

Thanks for looking!

Cones

Enlightened
Re: FS: VIP BulkHeads - NEW (but incomplete)

Paypal sent.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

P.S. Can I have Black one please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh no not again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Thanks

Mark

bajaiman

Enlightened

I'll take one in bare AL please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Thanks guys, got about five PPs so far. Will be shipping them out on Monday.

BTW, the Tasklight reflector is a dead ringer for the Mystery Reflector, except black on the outside (non-reflective side, whereas the MR was brown outside). The orange-peel patterns may be slightly different, but the diameter/curvature/parabola is all identical.

bajaiman

Enlightened

Anybody in the States willing to help me out in getting me a tasklight??? ... I'd buy it in Australia if I can find one but I really doubt that I'll ever found a tasklight here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
I'd be really really gratefull if anybody can do me this favour...I'll paypal the money.

Cheers.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Just one bare aluminum BH remains. Bajaiman, does BrightGuy ship internationally? Let me know if you don't have any luck, and I will see what I can do.

Also I did not mean for anyone to buy an entire Tasklight, I am sure you can write Streamlight and tell them you just need the reflector. If they don't sell just parts then you might have to buy the light after all, but then - well whaddaya know? Ya went camping and fell down with the light in yore hand and ya broke the reflector! (just kidding, just kidding...) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened

Charlie...I've found the Tasklight from Ebay and they cost $32 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ... I might just forget getting the tasklight just for the sake of using the reflector. I've got a black BH already so I'll use the original BH reflector instead.
Thank you so much for the offer to help me out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif. Fortunately it won't be necessary now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers.

Raindrop

Enlightened

Charlie,

I'll take one as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As a sidenote I have a contact that was a Streamlight Master Distributor ( might still be for all I know) that I will check with on Monday. If he has a source for the reflectors maybe I can put together a larger purchase or at least provide a source.

~Greg

indenial

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Raindrop said:
Charlie,

I'll take one as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif As a sidenote I have a contact that was a Streamlight Master Distributor ( might still be for all I know) that I will check with on Monday. If he has a source for the reflectors maybe I can put together a larger purchase or at least provide a source.

~Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep us posted. Thanks.

Likebright

Enlightened

Charlie,
I don't feel so bad about getting your last one now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gp01

Newly Enlightened

PayPal sent for one Black VIP Bulkhead.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Raindrop said:
Charlie,

~Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh - ooh - ooh, if Greg can do this maybe I should stop selling the rest and wait...hmmm...I could corner the market...! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Please let me know if you should be able to get a few of these reflectors. I need a replacement reflector for a friend and could use a backup.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Definitely in the group buy for another 2 BH Reflectors.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

kubolaw

Enlightened

Hey, if there is a group buy of reflectors, I'm definitely in for one and maybe two!

bajaiman

Enlightened

I'm in for 2 reflectors if theres a group buy ... can't afford to buy the whole Tasklight...