Is This Company a Serious New Player?

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are dreaming. TOOOOOO much $$$$ for a 3 watt. Nuwai 5 watts SMOKE those lights at $50 to $80. QIII for LESS than $50. DONT waste your money. (Unless you want to) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
NikolaTesla said:
They are dreaming. TOOOOOO much $$$$ for a 3 watt. Nuwai 5 watts SMOKE those lights at $50 to $80. QIII for LESS than $50. DONT waste your money. (Unless you want to) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, what's with you and bashing Pentagon lights? have you used one or have any useful inputs? what's to judge that it's not worth the money before you even used it?

I'm in no association whatsoever with this company, but just to be fair, the whole light costs about the same as a high end Surefire LED head. Does that mean Surefire is not legit and overcharging for no reason? where are all the angry Surefire owners who feel like they've been cheated of 160+ for a L- series light?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nick

indenial

Enlightened
I took a trip to Pentagon Lights this morning. First off, it does not appear to be a storefront. It is merely a small office in a warehouse type building. Not uncommon in these parts.

Anyway, I do not know if any retail sales occur there since they were closed at 10:30 a.m (they state on their website they're open at 8:30 a.m.) I could not see any items on display as I glanced through the front window. It really appeared to be a small operation. A very small lobby with two small adjoining office areas. At least that's all I could ascertain from my vantage point.

That was a waste of time!

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of their models. It's a VERY good light, comparable to any other high end light available..

-dan

Mark2

Enlightened
I have 3 of their models, and they are very nice. I have big hopes for this company.

sithjedi333

Enlightened
Why don't you guys show some pics and do a review? I think that would be helpful since there is so much interest in more info.