Brightest PRODUCTION LED light?

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would that be the TriStar Phazer or what?

(It's time for me to replace the 6C M*G light that is beside the nightstand - but no longer works.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inretech Mega6 or Helios. The Helios is focused and will give you 3 x LuxVs in a single package. The Mega6 is a flood, and it wlil give you SIX Luxeon Vs.

You practically have to use NiMH to keep up with the insanely abusive power drain of that many Luxeons. Of course, with that kind of light.....

D-LIGHT

Newly Enlightened
I don't know if it's the absolute brightest, but I really like the TriStar Phazer and it puts out an amazing amount of light. I find myself using it more and more for general lighting around the house.

2dim

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
I'm waiting for those secret Lumileds 20W parts to come out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hubba Hubba!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
That 6c magg may still be the way to go if you want to mod it.(heck, it's not working anyways).
A lux5 (from Endeavor in group buys forum), repair the switch www.flashlightking.com , a series resistor to keep the lux5 from getting too hot, a c-cell osink (Yaesumofo still has some left I think, in modded bst forum).
Some work, some patience, and there ya go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aloft

Enlightened
I was wowed when I obtained one of the Elektrolumens Tristar 4D's. Way brighter than my 3 or 4 cell Mags, further throwing than any other light I've ever had, LED or incand. Disclosure: I DO NOT own a Surefire M6.

Latest posts