Inova t1 $29.99 a pretty good price.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw this after reading another forum. Is there a better price for this item? Now I'm ready to buy it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Inova t1 $30.87 a pretty good price.

that's the best price i have seen so far, but the shipping/tax/handling will add about 15 to it, but still cheap. however it's not in stock, so i'm holding my money until it's in stocj and after consulting with other users for their inputs.
nick

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Um, why not get a 3 watt LED light for say $40? Like the XM-3. Just wondering, since I think the extra money woudl be worth it.

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't really know why I would buy this light other than I like the X1 alot and thought the T1 might be better/brighter. I guess the gerber 1 watt might be another cheap alternative. I prefer the tight beam of the X1, so that would be one important factor. I'm trying not to buy everything I see.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
greenlight said:
I'm trying not to buy everything I see.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a novel idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

Wish I could adhere to it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

Azreal911

Enlightened

living in canada changes things for me cause we pay alot more for shipping i find sometimes. so i really have to pick and choose what to get. last cool thing i got from the states was my KL3 head. so another 1 watt light wouldn't really be able to top that i'm going for a good 3 watt next!

knifelover

Banned

Police Gear USA is now shipping the new Inova's. I just got mine... cool little light!

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not my choice of light, Great price considering listed prices elswhere!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just noticed this on sale at Botach for $29.99. The X1s are cheap too at $14.95. I haven't bought from them so hopefully they actually stock the items. You can even get free shipping if you find a coupon code.

nolight

Newly Enlightened
check with Botach, if they don't have it in stock and you decided to order anyway, you might turn blue waiting for confirmation of whether they're shipping it, back-order, or straight out cancel your order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

didn't even have the courtesy of letting me know order was cancel because they don't have the item /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

but yes, their price are cheap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

zoltar

Newly Enlightened

You checked and it's not in stock? What a rip! I'm still calling them today.

zoltar

Newly Enlightened

The XM-3 is a little different class I think, not quite a pocket light 2-AA's instead of 1-CR123. I have been looking at the Q-3 and may go that route if the T-1 is a "phantom" deal. The other thing with Botach is their $1 each Sanyo 123 batteries. Sanyo's IMO have a little more quality than the "off brands" out there, if you check the specs.

LightScene

Enlightened

Do a search on "botac" in the Cheers'n'Jeers forum. There's a lot of negative feedback.

Before you order from them you need to call (or email, if you get a response) to make sure the item is in stock.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast

the shipping from Police Gear USA is murderous! a light costs $3.95 to $5.95 to ship. they're making a killing.

i was going to order my PT EOS from them until i did the math and found out it was cheaper from Bright Guy. and it showed up in 3 days.

sheesh. police'll getcha any way they can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I searched the cheers and jeers forum and found mostly cheers.

MrBenchmark

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
LightScene said:
Do a search on "botac" in the Cheers'n'Jeers forum. There's a lot of negative feedback.

Before you order from them you need to call (or email, if you get a response) to make sure the item is in stock.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've bought a bunch of stuff from Botach, and I'll say this about them:
1. They are usually pretty fast.
2. Their prices are cheap. (I got an *amazing* deal on a SF L6 from them.)
3. They are difficult to communicate with.

I've had good luck with them so far, but if something went wrong, I can imagine that the communcation problem would be really frustrating, to say the least. Not trying to either cheer th

zoltar

Newly Enlightened

Botach's shipping is about $10, which if you were only ordering one item, makes for not such a great deal, if you know what I mean.