LionHeart ancestry

idleprocess

Flashaholic
...The classic flashlight form for the better part of 50 years.

The battery tube is sized to be only as large as it needs to be with the reflector housing somewhat larger than the batteru tube to enclose a large enough reflector to direct the light...

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Radiant said:
...I think Charlie traveled back in time and worked with Doc Brown to advance flashlight technology in the future but then McFly accidentally left the prototype behind! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif I think time travel is well within the reach of alien technology. I think that's how Charley handles the sleep thing, apparently sleeping only 6 hours a week. He sleeps just like us Terra aboriginals but then travels back in time when he wakes up to a few minutes after he fell asleep.

I remember when Charley briefly had a photo of himself without a shirt as his avatar. Of course, it didn't show his waist where we all would have noticed he didn't have a navel.

I notice Georges80 (a hatchmate of Charley's) is going to be away from the forums for a month or so. Ostensibly for a visit to Australia where he will conveniently be "camping" in the boonies and unaccessible for awhile.

For anyone who believes he will be camping and not collecting more alien technology from their downed craft...well...I've got a 4BR 3 Bath 2 Car Garage Ranch Style backing onto a golf course at Area 51 to sell you.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
The two of them are related? You learn something new every day.....

Besides, I think the Photon King might want to rent or buy the house, it might make it easier to get to his source of magic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
beginning time-flux scan - if charlie IS a time-traveller, then this will pick him up.... even from way down here.

aha! i detect timeflux motions from Hawaii!

neg

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Original Lionheart ancester (apologies to any Moslem Flashaholics)

richard-lionheart.jpg

Brightnorm