Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Sorry but nothing to see here. I was mad at some emails I got and posted out of anger. It is nothing to worry about.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Re: EVERYONE READ THIS

can ya get ip address? i forgot how to but i know there is away ..

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

LifeNRA,

Do not listen to this person. They are obviously a coward who does not want to expose their identity.

You are a very nice person, and I am glad you are a member of CPF. I know you are going through some rough times with your medical condition and all, and I can understand that. I do not agree at all with what that person is saying.

Please continue to act exactly how you acted before recieving these two malicious e-mails. They are cruel and mean, and whoever wrote these really has some problems.

Sharing your problems helps, and everybody has problems. I know it helps to ease the pain when you tell other people about what is going on in your life, and they can comfort you. Keeping everything inside you is really unhealthy.

Furthermore, if somebody does not want to read about what is going on in your life, that is fine. Nobody is forcing them to read about you. They can view posts at their disgression.

CPF as a whole has been going through some rough times lately. Everybody knows that. Taking it out on an innocent member of CPF is not going to heal that or help, it will only make it worse.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eh, check the X-sender field to see what SMTP server it originates from, and you'll get the ISP that way, nine out of ten times. From there, they should also have the IP address of the sender, unless they edited out that info.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

If he doesn't have the guts to let me reply, I wouldn't even give this a second of my attention.
This kind of stuff happens a lot; cpf is probably one of the rare places where it's almost unheard of.
Letting this affect you wouldn't be positive. I'm with Aaron, you shouldn't change your behavior just because some bored jerk wants to waste time on you.
That said, I'd also like to add I didn't know you were sick and wish you to get well soon.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*

I am sorry that I let these emails get to me. I am also sorry that I even posted about them. I was mad and hurt and I let my emotions get the best of me. I will remove my post above and not let it harm CPF. I posted before I was thinking rationaly. I appreciate the kind words and support and I will not let some coward get to me.

raggie33

*the raggedier*

where with ya nra we think of you as a freind youre a great cpfer

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeff,

Take it easy there. I can tell you are really bothered by these two e-mails. You have gone so far as to remove your e-mail address from your profile.

Please leave your original post. It should be here for everybody to read, and be aware of. You are not doing any harm at all.

Please realize that everybody (except for this total jerk) on CPF, is here to help anybody that they can. Most of the time everybody is very kind and we all get along. Sure we have our disagreements, but in the end, we are all on the same team here.

I understand that these two e-mails are very hard on you. Please know, that they are the opinion of next to nobody, and the majority of CPF is here to try and help.

I hope you feel better, and can forget about these two terrible e-mails.

Empath

Flashaholic

Since the original starting post has been deleted, I'm assuming that discussion is no longer sought. LifeNRA, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you prefer that it remain open, just send me a PM and I can unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.