what bulb to use?

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
(this post was 1st placed in the incan forum, but due to the lack of response I'm trying here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

A friend of mine asked me if I can turn in my lathe a few incans for him.

He feels comfortable with his Surefire e2e, so I'm aiming at that luminosity, little less or more but not much, because he's a tactical shooter and as per his own words: a very bright light is a bullet magnet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

I said I could do them, using direct drive and 1 or 2 CR123

My question:

what is the best bulb price for a light like the one described?

Thanks

Pablo

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
PEU, no one responded because that is too little info.

We would need head size, reflector size, assumed cost etc. to give you good options.

Bill

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK Bill, thanks for the tip, here you go:

torch total size around the size of a e2e
head a few mm more than the width of a CR123
reflector size around the size of a 123a or a maglite