E1e Carry?

kev1-1

Enlightened
Two questions really! Does anyone know a UK Ripoff holsters retailer? Or the contact e-mail of someone at Ripoff who would know? Secondly, assuming I can't get a rippoff holster, how do you securely belt carry your E1e + KL1?

Flashdark

Enlightened
Kev1-1

SOEgear.com has the "E2" holster that is absolutely perfect for the E1e/KL1. O.D. or black nylon. Quick-release, adjustable belt loop, very strong velcro flap. These are the only holsters that I use to carry ALL of my Surefire lights. I emphasize the "E2" holster for the E1e/KL1 carry because of overall length and secure flap closure.

Hope this helps.

RonnieBarlow

Enlightened
Hey Flashdark, could you post some photos of that E2e pouch? The one photo on SOEgear.com is so small I can't tell much about it.

TIA.

mcl2u

Newly Enlightened
I can't get that website to come up. Will a sl 2 fit in there.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I have the E2eP holster, and I use it for my E2e Surefire. It is very well made. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to post a picture of it.

Also, for whatever reason, in order to get the site to show up, the SOE in SOEgear must be capitolized, or at least that is how it seems to work for me, so based on that you need to type www.SOEgear.com for the site to appear.

I hope that helps.