• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Arc Grey Kit with Rev1 board TWAK

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Arc Grey kit with TWAK Luxeon III. Includes the Rev1 circuit, so it will run well on 1xAA if you have that powerpack. Your choice of NX-05, Fraen LP, or McFlood. Note that the McFlood will float inside the head a bit since the retaining ring is too small to hold it in place. This is bad because when the reflector is not immobilized in the head, it can torque on the emitter and over time shear the solder joints off of the driver. This was beginning to happen to this unit so I just re-soldered the joints, and they're now back to new condition.

Note this was my EDC for a long time, and it shows. It is NOT in mint contition, but is in better-than-decent shape and it works perfectly. Most of the wear is in the form of dents and scratches on the (bare aluminum) bezel ring. The body and tailcap could be buffed into like-new condition pretty easily.

grey_vs_e1e.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

grey_kits.thumb.jpg
[larger image]
two_grey_kits.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

The bead-blasted grey kit and E1e-BK in those images are not for sale, so don't even ask. I don't even own them anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif The second image is very detailed, you can see the condition of the kit in that picture. There is a slightly larger dent on the opposite side of the bezel ring, which isn't visible in these pictures.

$95 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

EDIT: SOLD, thanks.

Latest posts