I want an E2d

GutWrench

Enlightened
Guys I think I want an E2d. Can you guys give me the ups and downs of this light?

Thanks,
Da Wrench /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
UP:
excellent quality of machining and finish, it's a SF after all
bright
perfect beam, shaped like a beautiful flower
you can grind of someone's flesh to the bone with the bezel
stands on end
is compatible to all the E-Series Modularity frenzy on CPF

DOWN:
you can grind of someone's flesh to the bone with the bezel
it might also hurt your clothes when carried
you want more SF lights after you got your hands on the first one

bernhard

GutWrench

Enlightened
Yeah after my first two surefires I got the itch and bought two more in just a weeks time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now I have four 3P,6P,M2, and L1 plus have a BR-T coming from McGizmo. The "E-Series Modularity" as you put it is what I want. Would you suggest the E2e or go for the E2d?

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ... probably the E2D because it is HA-BK and matches well with the current run of Aleph parts ANDyou get the cool tailcap.
Now ... if you have more HA-NAT stuff AND wanted to carry it in your pocket ... E2e.

On the other hand ... BOTH ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

bernhard

GutWrench

Enlightened
Yeah that aleph2 is calling my name now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Just have to see if JCCIV has a E2d in stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Krit

Enlightened
I have one E2D and use Magazine holder of Glock19 which insert by head down and pickup by catch buttom switch.

It used to hurt my fringer when I put it in bag and try to pickup another things.