Battery Station 123A vs SureFire 123A

Barefootone

Enlightened
Ok I give up I can't find it <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif. I know there has to be discussion about SureFire 123A vs Battery Station 123A. Who can tell me if there is a difference of more than $1.25/$1.00 between them as far as performance goes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. As far as I know the same manufacturer makes them both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.
Any facts or opinions /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif.
Keep-em bright in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif,
Jeff

batterystation

Enlightened
The SF battery is still a bit better than ours. We do have another "higher rate" improvement coming in the next lot. I think you would be happy with our battery but will not bash the SF battery as it is a good battery.

Barefootone

Enlightened
Thanks for the honest reply <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif, but can you tell me what makes the difference? I quote you:
"We do have another "higher rate" improvement coming in the next lot." Will this new lot be comparable to SureFire's?
Keep-em bright in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif & thank you for your honesty and integrity for not bashing the other guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif.
Jeff

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's about a 2% difference in performance. Let's exaggerate and say that there's a 10% difference.

There's a 25% difference in cost. You do the math.

There are some die hards here that will use nothing but SF, but I'd say that the larger numbers of us here use Battery Station's.

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
then there is the end all, be all Stream lights for $19 for 12....

with that said, I just had a 50 pack of BS come in last week....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:
The SF battery is still a bit better than ours. We do have another "higher rate" improvement coming in the next lot. I think you would be happy with our battery but will not bash the SF battery as it is a good battery.

[/ QUOTE ]way to go kevin they already are very good.and cant beat ya service

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a stand-up guy Kevin. Nice job.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I am almost exclusively using 2 types of batts:
SF123
BS123

Can't go wrong with either of them IMHO.

bernhard