Help me with an important decision!!!!!

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Newbeam upgrade today, and I have 2 mini-Mags to put it in. One's blue anodized and about 1 1/2 months old, and the other is a black one that's at least 7 years old, but looks like new since it was lost most of those years. Both are the new style that Opalec specifies. Which one of these should I install the module into? I'm not prepared to make decisions of this magnitude!
tongue.gif
grin.gif

WaltH

Enlightened
Put it in the black one. Looks much cooler as you must replace the reflecter with a black collar. Very "covert ops" looking...Or do the blue one.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Ah....what the heck......order another Newbeam and mod BOTH!
grin.gif

But on the other hand get one of Lambda's Ill Pills and put THAT in the other one!

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
OK, the Newbeam found its way into the black Mag. So far I'm impressed with everything but the brightness, but then again, my Vector 3mil cp 200w spotlight doesn't seem that bright anymore either. The Newbeam really does look good in the black Mag since the adaptor sleeve is black, and the circuit board is so dark. It almost looks like the LEDs are floating in there. Anyone elsa have the LEDs touch the lense though?