LocLine question

kaseri

Enlightened
I have a question regarding LocLine. I see on Berkeley Point they have LOCLINE available in either single links or packaged as 6 connected links. It is stated that the link is 1/4" but after looking at some photos on McGizmos site of various LOCLINE creations I cant seem to get a handle on just how long a section of 6 connected links would be. Anyone able to tell me how long 6 connected links are? I'm assuming 1.5" but thats based on the link being 1/4" in size. It just appears that when the links are actually connected they may in fact be a bit longer. I'm not sure if the link is actually measure from end to end or fron the flat end to the botton of the "ball" end.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
kaseri,
The 1/4" refers to the hose size, that is to say the ID or bore through the Loc-Line. Loc-Line is after all a flexible hose for running coolant to metal cutting machines, after all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can't imagine anyone using it for any other application! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Just joking!