Arc AA to 3W

Jets22

Enlightened
I wanted to post a pic or two.. I made a couple Arc AA lights into Luxeon mods. The Heads were bored and the bodies were modified on the ground contact to remain at factory height when turned on. I used a MM+ and nice T Bin 3W emitter in this little WOW light photos. I also built a couple using MM lite converters and some select Arc Low dome emitters I got a year ago. ( I actually like both equally) Thought you guys might like a pic or two.

web page web page web page

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yeah! Me like. Paypal ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Britt

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
Jets22, awesome, Will you upgrade on my ARC-AA since my ARC-AA already died on me. How much will you charge me for upgrade on my ARC-AA.

Lastly question, How long the runtime and which battery are you using for 3watt?

Jets22

Enlightened
Haven't done a run time on the 3W guys..My tolerance to pain isn't that great.

Sure is a cool "Holy cow that's bright" light ....LOL
That was a direct quote from my neighbor who picked it up off the bench, looked into the led and twisted it on. (cracks me up everytime someone does that.)

Jets22

Enlightened
Just wanted to post two shots of a couple I finished tweaking out a little.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. This is one of two new 3W Arc AA's I finished.. First shot is my Modded 3W AA on the left...(The other light on the right is a 5W L4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)
Now this is just a single AA

Second is looking down the business end after they were "cooling down" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif..I did Electric Blue Glow powder treatment on these two. web page web page

Jets22

Enlightened
Thanks guys..but I only made 3 total.. One is allready sold. I believe I will only have enough parts to do 4. If your intrested just PM.. Thanks.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif This will be my carry-on light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Thanks, Brock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jets22

Enlightened
I just finished this for a customer and was going to send it out but decided to take a comparison picture first.. This is my Arc AA mod next to my brightest factory Arc AA.. First shot is just a beam shot..
web page web page

Latest posts