Some help please .... Range Rover SUV

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings. I am in a bind and not sure what to do.... I believe that some member of this board have owned or currently own Range Rovers. I also know that some of you are car/SUV people and just know allot in general so I turn to you guys for a little insight.

I am in the market for a new car/truck and I have made up my mind to get a '04 Range Rover. I plan on leasing etc. I am to go in tomorrow to talk numbers etc with the salesperson.

Here is where the bind comes in... I only get to choose from THREE color combos that they have left to get the deal I want from the owner of the dealership (friend of a friend...etc)....and I am not sure which to get..

1) Zambezi Silver/Parchment seats with navy piping, navy carpet and mats
2) Black/Sand seats with black piping, black carpet and mats
3) Bonati Grey/Charcoal seats with black piping, black carpet and mats

All the above are optioned the same and all have the Burled walnut wood.

Any suggestions on which combo and why would be helpful. I like them all equally myself but I am on the outside looking in. Just excited to be able to afford one. Not sure how any of the above will hold up month to month. Or how dirt will show against the interior/exterior colors etc. I do allot of outdoor activities such as beach, jet ski, vollyball, etc. I am pretty good at keeping my vehicles clean, but I don't want to have to be obsessed.

Thanks guys... I have to make a decision to my dealer by 10:00 est since he has other people waiting for one of the 3 above combos.

For those that aren't familiar with the colors mentioned or the Rangie itself, I would still like you input.

http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/Range_Rover/Colors_360_Views/Interior%20Colors.htm

Thanks. Look forward to replies.

Curtis

sithjedi333

Enlightened
Do they have the new Nav system? Our 2004 (bought early this year) has the old one, which SUCKS. Might be worth waiting for the 2005.

As for color, we have the upgraded interior which is sand/jet/walnut. I think the cherry wood is the better though. Interior has held up well but the car is rarely driven, so can't really tell you how it holds up. LR offers seat covers too for when you plan on getting it really dirty.

Black exterior requires lots of cleaning, but looks the best. If you plan to get it dirty regularly and don't like to wash, silver or grey would be the way to go.

J_Oei

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty good at keeping my vehicles clean, but I don't want to have to be obsessed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would definitely recommend the black rubber floor mats vs the factory floor carpets. Much better at trapping dirt, spills, etc. Just a quick rinse, and they are clean again.

Can't help you too much with color, as mine RR is *much* older!!!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
sithjedi333 said:
Do they have the new Nav system? Our 2004 (bought early this year) has the old one, which SUCKS. Might be worth waiting for the 2005.

As for color, we have the upgraded interior which is sand/jet/walnut. I think the cherry wood is the better though. Interior has held up well but the car is rarely driven, so can't really tell you how it holds up. LR offers seat covers too for when you plan on getting it really dirty.

Black exterior requires lots of cleaning, but looks the best. If you plan to get it dirty regularly and don't like to wash, silver or grey would be the way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has the old Nav system unfortunately. Yeah from what I have seen the 2005 models that are at my dealer are much nicer in the Nav deptartment.

I think the 2005 will be out of my price range at this time.

Thanks again on the info.