Swiss Army Knives with LEDs

Frank

Newly Enlightened
Anybody have one? How do you like it? I picked up Signature II at Target. I haven't unwrapped it yet, I'm not sure if I', going to keep it.

patg

Newly Enlightened
I have one (from Target!). Other than the light being red, it is nice. I don't THINK the light ever gets activated accidentally in my pocket. I like the ink pen it has- now I always have something to write with.

I wish it did not have the screwdriver/nail file. I accidentally open it instead of the knife blade about 1/2 the time.

jack32088

Newly Enlightened
I switched to the Victorinox with RED LED and pen as soon as it came out, and I really like it. There are times when I would prefer a white LED, but the red is better for taking notes without disturbing others.
(And I now carry a white ARC AAA, which is great for walking around during the summer blackouts.)

My girlfriend loves her Wenger white LED with tweezer. I just wish someone would make one with LED, tweezer, AND pen. Maybe someday?

Saaby

Flashaholic
Has your Victornox got a toothpick? You could get a tweeser from another Victornox and put it where the toothpick goes, on my Victornox (I hope I am spelling that) there is a toothpick and tweese and you can switch where they go so...

Frank

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the input. I was in another Target today and they had other colors so I'm going to return the green one I bought and get a blue or black one. I wanted the red light to complement the white Photon.

You can't put a toothpick or tweezers in these models. The slots are used by the pen and the light.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ah. Ok. I was thinking that the pen flipped out for some reason but I know somone with a large Swiss knife and the pen, but I didn't know that the LED occupied the space where the other "slot" belongs.

snake

Enlightened
I have it for keychain quite a long time , b4 those beautiful translucent-red, green or bule in the market... nothing happen, the pen didn't leak and LED still fine

LED and pen seems much better than the old tweezer and tooth pick..

always wounder if I can change to a white LED.. anyone have idea to open it ?
Thanks

Spidey82

Enlightened
Wenger white LED with tweezer's 3mm led seems to have a super broad beam, i wanted to get it for my GF, but i really want it to produce a beam like my P2 or arc....