• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom "Night Hiker" Lanyards*SOLD*

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Custom \"Night Hiker\" Lanyards*SOLD*

**SOLD**
Well, I've made a few posts regarding these and they are finally ready to be introduced. I will, for right now, have 5 of these available. I have one already made and ready to go. It will just take a day or two more to finish the other 4 for whom ever wants them.

Details:

Each lanyard utilizes approximately 44" of nylon "survivor" cord. Paracord was not ideal for these due to the Chris Reeve knot used.

Lanyard comes with brass swivel attachment and a "matching" split ring attached to that.

As mentioned Chris Reeve knot to seperate attach loop from wrist loop.

Wrist loop is actually large enough to fit around ones head if needed in a pinch(although some would feel uncomfortable having a "hangmans"-type knot anywhere near their necks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but that's what the breakaway point is for).

For wrist tensioning adjustment, your choice of either glow-in-the-dark skull bead or a regular white skull bead.(Note: first one in pics has glow-in-the-dark).

Now for the exciting part, the breakaway point that I am very excited about. It's a breakaway termination clip with a nice little liquid filled compass built in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif And to top it off i am putting a "dot" of extreme glow sheet vinyl on the back of the compass for extra "glow-locator" appeal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

I thought these would be great for a multi-task lanyard since you can have your light attached and with a flick of the wrist you can check your direction. You could also of course attach other items too such as a whistle or knive. The special little termination clip here a multi-task item of its own since it serves as the breakaway point and the non-cumbersome and stationery navigation tool.

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom \"Night Hiker\" Lanyards

well much to my suprise, no one else seems to think these are neat...... guess i was alone on being excited about this design.

i've gotta try and get my $ invested back outta these so ...price drop. (gotta pay for my "micromag" and also needing to get GP-4 radio from CC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

take all five for $52 shipped.....5 being the # of these compasses i have.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

daz

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif For 2 lanyards.One glow-in-the-dark and one white skull.Many thanks

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

paypal received for 2 daz! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif will get to work on your second one and they will ship out this week. thnx!

3 left..........

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

daily bump....

please notice new offer at top of original post

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

over 180 views and only 1 taker...much less 1 response.

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS,.....OFFERS?????

hint, hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif: looking to get the GP-4 radio with carry case and possibly 2 of the pocket razors from CountyComm($30 shipped value......) with the money regained from these.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

I'll take the remaining three + lanyard.

Please note that I live in Canada and will have to use CC PayPal.

Can you please kindly PM me your PayPal address? And the total amount that I need to pay, since I'm not in the US? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!
eric

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Prolepsis said:
I'll take the remaining three + lanyard.

Please note that I live in Canada and will have to use CC PayPal.

Can you please kindly PM me your PayPal address? And the total amount that I need to pay, since I'm not in the US? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!
eric

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent prolepsis.

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Received the lanyards--these are neat and well put together. Thanks again! Love the little compass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif