• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!ARC LS FirstRun Switchable200/400mA,TV1K

Sengoku

Enlightened
For sale a mint HA3 Arc LS first run with "Moses mod" switchable 200/400mA circuit with NX-05 optics and anodized twistie. The anodizing on the 3 piece body matchs well, no dings or damage anywhere on the light(body or optic).
The original 1w lux tint was pinkish(warm) so i replaced it with a Lux3 TV1K, now it has a nice white beam with a slight yellow tint as expected. Theres a foam pad to stop battery rattle. I also put some blue glow powder(can replace with green powder for brighter glow) on the optic retaining ring, very cool effect at night. The NX-05 gives a broad flood and a surprisingly bright defined hotspot(you can easily change the optics with fraen lp or reflector as you like though).

Pics:

Arc LS Side

Arc LS Front (glow effect daytime)

Arc LS Beamshot

Runtimes: 400mA=2 hours, 200mA=4 hours, this light runs constant current and is regulated.
At 400mA its much brighter and whiter than Arc LSH-P, at 200mA there is very little difference to the eye but at double the run time.
This light was brought here on CPF about a week ago, hardly used, just modded. Comes with a duracell 123 batt.

Asking for $120 shipped anywhere in the world.

Please pm or e-mail me for questions and paypal address.

Thanks for looking.

Catman10

Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC LS FirstRun Switchable200/400mA,TV1K

Just recieved this light, very nice. Very bright for a 400 mA. Thanks Sengoku1986.