Found the perfect holster for E1E, VIP, etc

brightnorm

Flashaholic
It's nylon with a velcro flap, tiny and very elegant looking. The tightly woven satiny nylon and well configured shape give it a neat custom look.

The only catch is that it's the holster that comes with the Nuwai Q-III and I don't know if it's available separately. I bought two Q-IIIs and keep one at work without a holster and use that holster for my VIP. I've tried the E1E in the holster with a variety of heads including the standard head, old KL1, new KL1 and KL4 and it fits all of them beautifully. It is one of the nicest looking nylon holsters that I have seen and it seems more than adequately sturdy for general use but it isn't a heavy duty holster.

I haven't found a picture of the holster but here's the site with a pic of the light itself.

Nuwai Q-III

Brightnorm

Robban

Enlightened
Taking a few snaps of it, hold on a sec.

img_4417.jpg

img_4418.jpg

img_4419.jpg

img_4420.jpg

img_4421.jpg

img_4422.jpg

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Nice pics, it looks even better in person. I don't think the VIP with BH will fit

BN

Mr_Dead

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:t two Q-IIIs and keep one at work without a holster andThe only catch is that it's the holster that comes with the Nuwai Q-III and I don't know if it's available separately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being an import, I sort of doubt that.

However, if you order one of these holsters for only $27.95, advancedmart will throw in the 1-watt version of the same flashlight absolutely free! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (said another way, it also comes with the less expensive/less powerful version).

Nuwai TM-306X

So, if you need something for your glove compartment and a holster both...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
BN -

Will the VIP fit with KC?

I like the convertability of the VIP but I've been using it in standard head/twisty configuration. I've been looking for a nice holster with tight weave. I like this one quite a bit.

Though Mr. Dead was kinda joking, I'm tempted.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Mr D,

Good idea

Icebreak,

Unfortunately it won't fit with KC. I've come to really like the twisty, epecially since it was discovered to have momentary pushbutton mode.

BN