Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Stikfas are fun!

Flashaholic

Default Stikfas are fun!

Anyone here heard of Stikfas ? I just picked some up and these are kinda fun to play with. Get a bunch together and you got yourself a nice timewaster.
    They got all sorts: firemen, ninjas, army guys.

Here's one I just finished putting together.
    There are even stickers available to put on their faces and such but I haven't done so yet.

Default Re: Stikfas are fun!

Howdy neighbour! Just spent 30mins surfing that link, I'm totally enthralled, where did you get yours? Are they available in T.O.?? Some of those deluxe and regular packs look like one heck of a lot of fun!!

Flashaholic

There's a chance you'll find them at a ToysRUS store. I got my first one at the Silver Snail. As you may know, they charge and arm and a leg for things. I got the rest of mine at this website. They don't have them all but prices were not too bad. I'm currently looking for place to buy what I couldn't get from BBT.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Designed & conceptualised in Singapore. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyurl.com/8zu5t

For those not in the know, the Silver Snail is an odd ball shop/store located in downtown Toronto on Queen Street, just to the west of downtown. It specializes in high priced items, collector comic books, collectibles, movie posters, odd ball stuff, etc. Nice to browse, but expensive to buy. I was there last about 1995 or so.

I haven't been to Silver Snail in years! There used to be a Silver Snail here in Hamilton too, back in the '80s, it's been gone a long time. Don't do the comic thing anymore but that store always had so much more, always checked their movie posters & "toys" when there. Thanks for the tips guys!