Where to buy...

Saaby

Flashaholic
I did some searching around but could not find any recent info (Maybe I was lookin in the wayyy wrong place)

I am looking to buy some Nichia 5mm LEDs for a mod. I only really need $4...they don't even have to be perfectly matched, where is the best place (Where is a place period) to buy some of these?

Thanks!

Saaby

Flashaholic
I looked over that and the only place that I found (Maybe I just wasn't looking close enough) was a guy who Craig says is selling Nichicas but he doesn't claim to be so I am not sure they are...and I want the real thing
grin.gif

Only other place is Nichia themselves but they say $20 minimum (Do 4 of these cost $20? I hope not) and then shipping and then like 18 days and I am impatient
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
HOLD IT! The auction ends tomorrow morning so I do have a bit of time before I decide to bid but can anybody tell me what ranking they are from the bag?

led%20bag.jpg

I don't need S ranked ones or anything it'd just be nice to know what ranking they are before I bid...and if they're a good ranking don't anyone else go take all my LEDs away from me
wink.gif
I need these
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Nevermind...figured it out by reading the specs pdf. They're "R" rank. I think I am going to go ahead and get them then unless somone here seriously protests before 12 PM tomorrow
grin.gif