14 LED "Expedition" at C. Crane for $59.95

Hemingray

Enlightened
Howdy all flashoholics

The C. Crane Company in Fortuna California has a special on their 14-LED "Expedition"
3 C Cell light at half price, for $59.95.
http://www.ccrane.com/ccexpedition_1400_and_1900.asp

I have no connection or interest in this company except as a satisfied repeat customer. No indication of qhat quantity is available.

Of course - I already sent off for a couple...

/ed brown in NH
grin.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hemingray:
Howdy all flashoholics

The C. Crane Company in Fortuna California has a special on their 14-LED "Expedition"
3 C Cell light at half price, for $59.95.
http://www.ccrane.com/ccexpedition_1400_and_1900.asp

I have no connection or interest in this company except as a satisfied repeat customer. No indication of qhat quantity is available.

Of course - I already sent off for a couple...

/ed brown in NH
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My favorite big LED light, brighter (for the first few hours) than the LightWaves, including the 4000, and gives a whiter more natural lightas well as being significantly lighter, smaller and waterproof. (It's a dive light). However, the LightWaves burn longer, especially the 4000

Brightnorm

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hemingray:
Of course - I already sent off for a couple...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two of them ought to be able to illuminate a 303/310 combo, right?
grin.gif

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
I can't believe this...I wanted the 14 led version, but it wasnt in my justifiable price range...NOW IT IS! The light is discounted in black only, does not come with the new optics or the rubber lens hood. I ordered the accssory kit which includes these items and a red lens cover and a holder for 16.95$....

THANKS for the scoop!!!!