• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 2 Nexgen750 TX0J

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Aleph 2 head, Light Engine with NexGen 750ma driver and TX0J emitter, 1x123 body and trim tailcap with 15-ohm McE2S. One 123 cell included. Complete light ready-to-run.

HPIM2453.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

HPIM2445.thumb.jpg
[larger image]

If you're not aware, there is a recently-discovered issue with the Nexgen driver that can cause it to flicker under certain conditions. See THIS THREAD for more information. I have tested this light and it DOES exhibit this behavior IF you run it on high for several minutes then drop it to low. The flicker is subtle, but noticable if you are looking for it. I believe you will NOT see this in normal operation. If you have ANY concerns about this issue, don't buy this light, contact me via PM and we can build a Badboy or Downboy that won't have this problem.

If you do buy it and you find this issue unacceptable, I will let you return it for a rebuild with a badboy light engine, though the badboy will be less efficient.

$195 shipped USPS to the US, delivery confirmation included. Paypal Only. International orders are OK, but may require additional shipping. Private message if interested.

EDIT: SOLD, thanks.

Latest posts