GLP-111 laser

Shiftlock

Enlightened
That's my site and my laser. I have another one on the way from the manufacturer, and I may order a bunch of them to sell if there is a demand. If you are interested, please PM me.

Shiftlock

Enlightened
To CPF members I'll sell it for $550 plus shipping, which is basically the wholesale price. The one that is on the way is still availalble, and I should have it within a week or two. If I decide to order more after that, it will be at least 4 weeks before they're available.

Shiftlock

Enlightened
By the way, I just learned a little more about the technical aspects of this laser from a tech at CNI. The 808nm laser diode in this laser has a maximum power output of 1W. Also, this laser is rated for 100% duty cycle at full power, so you can run it continuously without worrying about overheating it. I have run it for 5 minutes and didn't even notice the heatsink fins getting warm. The more I learn about this laser, the more impressed I am with it. I'm not just saying these things because I'm selling it either. This is an amazing little laser.

liteglow

Enlightened
damn i want one also ..
But 550 .. that include shipping to norway then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Remember green lasers in Norway is like..... i`m the only one having one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif so there is may a big marked for selling alot more in future /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can it be modded to more power !?
Can u try to take some photos of the beam in the air /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanx dude