eternalight

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone have any reviews, stories, pics?
tongue.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is all over this board. Pics? www.techass.com
Do you like more settings then you can ever use? The gadget factor is very high. A good light though. Go with the E2e first. Do you want best bang for your buck? PT Surge. Smallish. Very bright. Cheap. Runs on 8 AA's. Three hours run time. About $23 at TTS.

darkgear.com

Enlightened
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I guess I need to learn to do a search here at the forum. There are still alot of buttons that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm definitely going with the E2e first. I saw that Surge on the link you gave me to TTS (a Texan, yeehaw!). I must admit though, I do like gadgets. If it is complicated, lights up, and makes noise, I start clapping and jumping up and down like a retarded monkey.
BTW, is the E2e with the camo finish more expensive because it was produced in limited numbers? I'll still go with the HA because of the color, durability, and discontinued status.
Thanks.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I do have it bad! Hope you guys don't get sick of me.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Saaby. I've got the v3.1 AAA and a factory second LS. I'm in love with, and permanently attached to both.
Admittedly, I can be lazy, but I wasn't aware of the edit button. I'm new to all computer chat. Thanks for the info. I really need to start experimenting with all these buttons.

Dang, you're fast! Here's my first try with the edit button.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby. What the heck is that post about? Did I miss something. Oh, a person just deleted. It just dawned on me.
Another thing. Your posting to virgo. Remember him? He's the one that has a thread about "Have a Arc-AAA and a LS" that you answered in.
Young Light Master. Slow down.

Saaby

Flashaholic
SO I get confused, give me a break! I had posted somethign about the edit button and then decited to rework it a bit because it sounded really mean the first time around
shocked.gif

In fact I think I'll go edit again
wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Saaby:
Just watch out for the brainwashings of Darell.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's probably pretty good advice all the way around.

And back on subject - I now have a couple of Etnernalights.... and I don't find myself using them. When I recently had to decide what lights to take on a long trip, the Eternalights stayed home. Lots of folks swear by them, but I only swear about (OK, "by") Arcs and Surefires. In fact, the main light I took was a combination Arc LS/Surefire E1.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Don't worry, they're quite even tempered with me so I'm sure you're fine
wink.gif

Anyway the search function is the easiest way to do research is the search function...unforunatly that's not as easy as it sounds. Due to a limitation of the software as I understand it, you can only search 1 forum at a time. SO start with the ones that make the most sense. For example you'd probably most likely find stuff on the Eternalight in the LED forum...

But don't be afraid to ask if you can't find the answer to your question
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Gracias, Saaby. I was wondering how everyone was pulling up all of those older links.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey. Here's a thought. Go to Wal-mart and buy a Watercolor. It's a glass globe that sits on a LED filled base. You can vary the speeds and the color modes and it has sound settings. Oh, $16.
I don't know your age bracket or what your discretionary funds are, so I try to go cheap.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'll be 28 in exactly 2 weeks. (shameless birthday plug)
wink.gif
I'm a divorced professional college student (since '92). Miss being married, but there is noone to raise their eyebrows when I indulge my hobbies. Just having fun and trying to learn as much as possible about flashlights! Anyone need an apprentice?
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

oh, by the way, the watercolor sounds cool. I'm a wal-mart regular and will keep an eye out for it.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Originally posted by virgo:
Anyone need an apprentice?
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just watch out for the brainwashings of Darell, he'll convince you that Arc flashlights are...well...actually that could be a good thing, nevemind
grin.gif

There are lots of good members here. Weather you like gadgets or not you need to get an Arc. About $25 shipped. Arc AAA I mean, you can hold off on the LS but they're fantastic lights as well. I like the SS Clip from www.berkeleypoint.com too, and for about maybe $30 shipped you can get the Arc AAA and the SS Clip. Deal of the century!

Oops, edit, ok slow down Saaby...bring that needle down to legal speeds
wink.gif

You've already got some Arcs but do you have a SS Clip? They're handy dandy!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Ok well here is a rundown of some other features you might like to know about. Ther is that quote button, it's handy for, well, quoting. There is the edit button...a personal fav. of mine, which is very handy. Just click edit and you can add to your post or completely rewrite it. Also you can delete a post, but be careful...if you delete the first message of a thread you started, you delete them all!