Surefire E1E-Ha

rugbymatt

Enlightened
My surefire e1e-ha has a click on, click off tailswitch instead of the normal twist on-off. I would like to get the same tailswitch for my surefire e2e, but I can't find it anywhere. can anyone tell me where i can get this version of the tailswitch. thanks.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The click on/off tail switches I think come standard on new E1Es and E2Es and E2Os. I bet that Surefire has this new switch as an assessory part for your E2E. Try Surefire's website.

rugbymatt

Enlightened
Tried the surefire website no such luck with that tailswitch, maybe it will take a little time if they are new but thanks for the reply.

rugbymatt

Enlightened
I am very new to the forum, and I am not sure what the BST forum is. It is great to know that there are other people who share my flashlight fixation. The wife does'nt get it.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
B/S/T = Buy/Sell/Trade. At the home CandlePowerForums (CPF) page, if you scroll a bit, you'll see a section for it.

By the way, welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AK

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
rugbymatt said:
Tried the surefire website no such luck with that tailswitch, maybe it will take a little time if they are new but thanks for the reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

The clicky switches have been around for a while. Might be worth calling or e-mailing SureFire -- they sell parts that are not listed on their website. (For example, I had to e-mail them to purchase the long "outdoorsman" style clip for my E2e.)