How to carry a PrincetonTec Blast?

Craig720

Enlightened
I already carry my E1e-HA on my belt in a older nylon sheath that used to hold my Victorinox SwissChamp (for which I bought a new sheath). I'd like to also carry my PrincetonTec Blast on my person rather in my shoulder bag, but don't want to have to fish around in a pocket for it (and I don't want the lens to get scratched). Suggestions, anyone?

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Hi, Craig720.

How about this link here for some ideas?

Personally, I think what McGizmo has is pretty versatile here(and I remember seeing it in Sandwich Shoppe):

big-mag.jpg

And from the same link, Here is a pic from JimH:

pict0069.jpg

I am guessing it was a Mag Solitaire lanyard with a clip at one end. And that might just do the trink since your blast will not be touching the bottom of the pocket with change/keys.

For myself, I usually just EDC my torch in a small pouch on belt or just clip it to my pants pocket/belt.

Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mylan

Newly Enlightened
You could attach it to a belt hanger from Victorinox and hang it on your belt in your front pocket. In the link provided by AuroraLight there's a picture of my keychain with that belthanger.

Mylan

STEVENT6

Enlightened
I had to rearrange which pocket I carry things in to keep knives or lights from getting scratched. I edc a blast on a neck lanyard, with a dorcy 1aaa. The reason being the same I don't want it to get scratched. My job requires a dress shirt and I usually get away with it because most of the time I'm not in front of other people. A few people have noticed it and I usually say I was doing something on way to work, etc. And sometimes depending on what I have to do I just temporarily put it in a pocket. The dorcy 1aaa by itself seems to go unnoticed.

I was thinking (and haven't yet tried any of this) to look for some kind of plastic cap that fits bezel. I also considered putting a piece of duct tape over the bezel (peel off & reapply as needed). or to carry it in a thin nylon case maybe with a belt loop so that depending on where you are and the dress code you can sometimes put it on a belt. The good thing about fall, winter and spring is I have a jacket to work with.