Surefire Chargers

ET

Newly Enlightened
I would like to compile a list of Surefire chargers for people to refer to. I will start off the list with my 2 chargers. But if you could add to this list, it would be much appreciated.

Laser Products C60 Charger for B65
Input 120V 60Hz 5W
Output DC 12V 200mA
Charge time according to manual - 11 hours
This is an old charger. It has a little transformer on one end and a pair of tailcaps on the other end. There are no LED's on it and I believe it is a dumb charger that keeps charging until you pull the plug. The tailcaps do not fit current day B65's properly. But I just put a thick rubber band around the caps and the battery when it is charging.

Surefire CN400 Series for B90
Transformer reads:
Surefire Model T210
Input 120V 60Hz 29.4W
Output 12V DC 1200mA
Class 2 Transformer
Charge time is 2 hours
The transformer is very large and heavy.
There are LED's on the charger and the manual reads "The red indicator lamp will light while the battery is charging. In less than 2 hours battery will be charged. Constant green light indicates battery is about 80% charged. Blinking green light indicates when battery is 100% charged. After the battery is charged the charger will supply a maintenance charge until the battery is removed from the charger head and the power source is unplugged."

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Model C50 Rapid Charger for B90
Transformer reads:
Part No. 57-01-013
Input: 120V 60Hz 30W
Output: 12VDC 1.2A
Direct Plug In Class 2 Transformer

Charges as either cradle (slide in) for flashlight or battery only.
2 Hour charge time for fully discharged battery.
Red LED lights until battery is fully charged then red goes out and green LED lights (2 LED's)
Manual is Revision A 5-1-94

Latest posts