• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** FOUND ***: X3T or X4T or equiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: X3T or X4T or equiv.

Good Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

A worthy quest! I hope you will be as lucky as I was when the master himself, Don (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif -> Don) allowed me to buy his very first PR X3T.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your success is what inspired me to look. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Curtis

Kiessling

Flashaholic

I hope you have the staying power needed for this quest of a lifetime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tip: Try to look sad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
Free bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bisley

Newly Enlightened

also in need of one....thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Bisley

Newly Enlightened

cy offered me one for $450.00 but i decided to pay my rent!
Hmmmmm.........anyone else want to give cy $450. for a Lux V ? I was born at night but not last night ! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, did good 5w's dry up in the past 6 months? I still have my W3U that I bought long ago and haven't decided what to use it in. And looking around, almost noone is selling W binned 5w's, let alone X bins...

Mark

Mr HG

Enlightened

hmmm...lets see... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I've had this up for sale/trade once before, but I changed my mind. Still, the right price or trade offer might do it... perhaps.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Pelican M6 with a X3U BB700. Arcmania buildt. Kroll switch, McR27 Reflector + 2 hand picked PM6 Relectors, original lamp and holster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Henrik

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
FOUND: X3T or X4T or equiv.

OOOOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHH!!! I am part of the "X" family now. I found what I was seeking. Here is what I have coming to me.

McGizmo built McLux HA3 PRT head with X4T, BB 750
Aleph 1x123 tube
VG 123 twisty
VG 2xAA tube
CR123 battery

I can't wait to get it.

Thanks

Curtis

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOUND: X3T or X4T or equiv.

Congrates and welcome to the "X" family! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FOUND: X3T or X4T or equiv.

Congrats on a nice find!!!

cy

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Bisley said:
cy offered me one for $450.00 but i decided to pay my rent!
Hmmmmm.........anyone else want to give cy $450. for a Lux V ? I was born at night but not last night ! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Besley, so you've decide to trash me from information contained in a private mail.

If I wanted to offer my X3T in public, I would have posted it for sale in the first place. I consider it rude to post something someone sent in private without getting an OK.

Then you decided to ignore my two PM's requesting you to delete post after I withdrew the offer.

I have never trashed anyone, much less using information from a private mail.

Bisley

Newly Enlightened

Sigh said:

[/ QUOTE ]I have never trashed anyone, much less using information from a private mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trashing anyone,just stating a fact.If you feel guilty then there's a reason for that.I thought you would like to sell it and I'm just passing your offer on to someone else.No big,thought I would return the favor considering your very generous and sincere offer to help me out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cy

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Bisley said:
Sigh said:

[/ QUOTE ]I have never trashed anyone, much less using information from a private mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trashing anyone,just stating a fact.If you feel guilty then there's a reason for that.I thought you would like to sell it and I'm just passing your offer on to someone else.No big,thought I would return the favor considering your very generous and sincere offer to help me out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll repeat again. it's extremely rude to post private information.

Then you post an insulting post after I request twice in private, you remove your first post.

you posted my X3T was still available after I withdrew the offer.

And no I don't feel guilty at all. The only reason I posted this is because I sent several PM's to you. And you ended up trashing me after I made two request in private.

not cool.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

shannow

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Bisley said:
Sigh said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh looks like bisley got offended by the high price for an X3T... you've obviously never seen one in person...

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok boys... plays nice. Or else....I am going to have to open a can of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

You guys have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Today is a good day. today is the day I celebrate the purchase of the X4T (in my Independence Day movie voice) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Curtis

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Curtis so how much did your set-up cost? You can PM me if you don't want to open up that wormy can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

Sounds like we have emitter satisfaction.

I do NOT like the gutter this thing tumbled into. Publicly posting private messages without permission is rarely a good idea, and I'm sad to have seen it happen here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

You can stick a fork in this one. It is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.