Sorry if I offended anyone.. My Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefff

Enlightened
If anyone was offended about my "new pain pill" post, I appoligize to you.. It was deleted rather promptly .. and I would not have put it up had I thought it to be offending in the least.. Just thought it was rather funny and wanted to share it with you guys .. after all we are all adults here on this forum I thought.. Was something I recieved in my email.. anyway sorry and thanks for deleting it.. Jeff

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Jefff said:
after all we are all adults here on this forum I thought..

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. That was the problem. CPF is not an adult only board. It's for people of all ages, and people with varying degrees of sensibilities. Even if we were all adults, being adult does not mean you have to abandon prudence, nor develop an expected tolerance to off-color humor.

Jefff

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Empath said:
[ QUOTE ]
Jefff said:
after all we are all adults here on this forum I thought..

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. That was the problem. CPF is not an adult only board. It's for people of all ages, and people with varying degrees of sensibilities. Even if we were all adults, being adult does not mean you have to abandon prudence, nor develop an expected tolerance to off-color humor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken .. but I have seen worse... on this site .. say for instance... This pic portraying a Drug using female [image]
antje.jpg
[/image] taken from this link example from a "over looked"? cpf post anyway .. I really didn't see any harm in it or I surley wouldn't have posted it up on here.. having the ut most respect for this very well maintained web site and the right to graze it's welth of informantion.. I respect your decision.. ... it wasn't even spelt correctly;) but again Point taken .. thank you . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
It's dangerous ground to discuss decisions of CPF Staff in public here on CPF. I suggest that such things are discussed in private.

Respectfully,

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.