Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

C

Cosmic Superchunk

For all you Science Fiction fans. You can check out the new trailer for Star Wars Episode III at StarWars.com. Once you're on the home page, scroll to the bottom right.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

The teaser trailer looks pretty good. I'm definately looking forward to seeing it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

Lord Vader...Yes Master...RISE! That is my favorite part of the trailer.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Towards the end of the trailer, there's a shot of what appears to be Darth Sidious wielding a lightsabre. Creepy looking guy, ain't he?

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
GutWrench said:
I got chills...LordVader...Yes master...Rissssseeeee

[/ QUOTE ] You beat me to it. HAHAHAHAHA

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Cosmic Superchunk said:
Towards the end of the trailer, there's a shot of what appears to be Darth Sidious wielding a lightsabre. Creepy looking guy, ain't he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, for an over the top cliché bad guy looking guy, I thought that was pretty good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C

Cosmic Superchunk

A few months back I read that there will be a scene where Mace Windu figures out that Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith lord and confronts him. I wonder if he (Palpatine/Sidious) will be the one to take him out? Well, I guess when the movie comes out we'll know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grrr! I can't install quicktime at work and I want to watch the trailer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Has anyone found a version that will play on Windows Media Player?

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
bindibadgi said:
Grrr! I can't install quicktime at work and I want to watch the trailer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Has anyone found a version that will play on Windows Media Player?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it's on the "official" site, I don't think you can play it without Quicktime.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

I've heard rumors that Lucas is planning another 3 Star Wars movies which are supposed to take place years after Return of the Jedi.

GutWrench

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Cosmic Superchunk said:
I've heard rumors that Lucas is planning another 3 Star Wars movies which are supposed to take place years after Return of the Jedi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope the rumors are true. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
Apparently, the rumors are just rumors...

September 21, 2004 - As the "original" Star Wars hits DVD and Episode III looms, filmmaker George Lucas has been busy fielding questions on the future of the franchise. He recently talked with Empire Online, "There is no VII, VIII, IX... There never has been. The story was originally intended to be IV, V and VI. But I had a back story which I found fascinating, and now you've got the full story from beginning to end. There really isn't any more."

This goes hand-in-hand with his recent statement to MTV: "This was never planned as a nine-episode work. The media [pounced when] I made an offhand comment, but I never had any intention of doing that."

From Lucas Talks - On Star Wars sequels and Indy IV progress.

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Cosmic Superchunk said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, very creepy. Has pyschotic expression and looks like pure evil. (as he pretty much turns out to be when becoming emperor).

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Cosmic Superchunk said:
A few months back I read that there will be a scene where Mace Windu figures out that Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith lord and confronts him. I wonder if he (Palpatine/Sidious) will be the one to take him out? Well, I guess when the movie comes out we'll know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Over at starwars.com, they are saying (the forum discussion section) that its Anakin that takes Mace out. Mace is pretty much holding his own against Sideous, and both ask Anakin to help them. After a brief pause....Anakin makes his decision, and takes Sideous' side and puts a light saber through Mace.

C

Cosmic Superchunk

[ QUOTE ]
357 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cosmic Superchunk said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Over at starwars.com, they are saying (the forum discussion section) that its Anakin that takes Mace out. Mace is pretty much holding his own against Sideous, and both ask Anakin to help them. After a brief pause....Anakin makes his decision, and takes Sideous' side and puts a light saber through Mace.

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes sense. I can't wait to see it.

bhds

Enlightened
Saw the trailer at the movie theater last night. Very dark and serious looking. In other words, Kick a-- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif