Should I laugh cry or simply soil my pants? Greenie

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Free! All I have been able to say for the past 24 hours is FREE!!! . A person made a deal with me take a order of green lasers he purchased and reroute it his way once I sifted the BS from it. I get to keep the BS. What does he consider to be BS? Here I'll list them.

1) One(1) BTG-4 green laser [you geussed it- that is the premium model- focusable,metal box, the woiks.
2)Six(6) freebie lasers- cheap by cheap standards but the price is right .
3) Six(6) AAA batts.
4) Eighteen(18) LR44 button cells

Evaluation:
Z-BOLT BTG-4 focusable-
This thing is well worth the extra $$$. Don't get the next model down that is $40 less. It is like buying a honda insight when you could get an EV1 for 5,000 more. Or a Jetta when for $2000 more you could have a Saab(Did I miss anyone?). I wish I could find a long round waterproof case to put this thing in as the focus feature makes it an ideal signal tool. On wide angle it lights the area of a stopsign at 150feet or so. WOW!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Sounds cool, but I think you're a little rude--taking all those lasers away from Erica
wink.gif

Cutter

Enlightened
Originally posted by Saaby:
Heh heh...anyone besides me think Aragorn is a scitsofrenic?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey....all I know is that I'm not a schitzofrenic.......yes your are!.....no I'm not!......yes you are!!....no I'm not!!......yes you are!!!......get out of my head!!!