National Treasure flashlights (the movie)

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
All units were Surfire, they were to big to be E2Es though. I so it last night.

chiphead

vtunderground

Enlightened
I believe the flashlights in the scenes with the ship in the arctic were Surefire M6's, and I think that the ones used in the tunnels were 6P's. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
vtunderground -- In the arctic scene, the heads appeared to be SureFire turbos, as the M6 has. I couldn't make out the body, but the way the man was holding it suggested it was a shorter one -- an M3T or M6 and not an M4.

chiphead -- Near the end of the movie (the scene that I think bhds was describing), I saw a small light. But its dark color made me think it looked more like a Streamlight Scorpion than a SF E2e.

Just my guess: I'm not completely absolutely sure about either of these because they were shown for just an instant.

Paul

bhds

Enlightened
The ones in the arctic scene at the beginning looked like the bodies were ribbed/grooved-M6 maybe? I'm not familiar with the surefire lights in that range. The light in the tunnel near the end of the movie looked almost like it may have been crenalated but it could also have been the notches of the lens retaining ring.
Okay, whos willing to sit through the movie again to find out for sure? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that was the point I'd run off to the john. But I'm sure there were no 6Ps, I'll bet even money those were Lumimax units, I saw one them "clip" to a parka.

chiphead

p.s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't you just love seeing your gear in a movie?

Mark2

Enlightened
In the ship in the ice they use Surefire M6's, that's for sure. The light at the end below the church is hard to identify, it could really be any of the 2-cell Xenon's out there. One of the guards uses a Maglite, and I think there's a Streamlight SL-20X(P) at the end where Ben climbs out of the tomb, but I'm not sure about that. The light used by Ben as a child at the beginning (with the red ring around the bezel) is hard to identify.