where to buy free light?

Spork

Enlightened
i see countycomm has them but they only take paypal. anywhere else i can order one in the usa? if anyone has a extra i could send you a money order for one.

thanks
Chris

Darell

Flashaholic
Brightness between an Infinity and an Arc, but much closer to an Arc. Easy to use, but no constant on (unless you use a simple binder clip like Alan and I do). The Freelight seems to be about as durable as can be. I've beaten the hell out of mine, and have had no trouble with it. Zero battery changes and zero maintenance are big pluses

Spork

Enlightened
I emailed countycomm to see if they would take a money order so im waiting for a reply on that. They have it listed as the swiss light. Is this the same thing? A led light that doesn't ever need batteries...I gotta have one.

Saaby

Flashaholic
"They have it listed as the swiss light. Is this the same thing?"

Yup.

Spork

Enlightened
well I can send them a money order. now i can't decide if i want 1 or 2 since the shipping is the same. any chance they will come out with a constant on switch in the future? I also couldn't stop myself from ordering a glo-toob from pocketlights.com. I guess the battery can be found at even walmart for reasonable prices.