Nice new feature of CPF

brightnorm

Flashaholic
When I save any CPF thread in Favorites it's immediately identifiable by a small bulb symbol. Thank you Sasha (or whomever did ths), it's very helpful.

Brightnorm

greenLED

Flashaholic
I just noticed something really weird. On my office computer the favicon is still the "old" blue and gold with a bit of light blue square. At home, I'm getting the new bulb. Any explanation/suggestion on how to make my office computer load the new favicon?

Greta

Flashaholic
Green... I'll let you know once I figure out how to get it to load on ANY computer of mine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
greenLED said:
I just noticed something really weird. On my office computer the favicon is still the "old" blue and gold with a bit of light blue square. At home, I'm getting the new bulb. Any explanation/suggestion on how to make my office computer load the new favicon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would try clearing your cache and doing a fresh reload. I think it's basically just part of the web page.

Greta

Flashaholic
Aaron... I've tried all of that. I even checked my settings to make sure I can view those things. I see them for other sites... but have yet to see CPF's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ... I'm really not losing sleep over it though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
It worked for me! I'm using FireFox. I went into the Options menu and cleared *everything* from there. I logged into CPF again, and now I can see the "lightbulb favicon"! Hope something works for you too, Sasha. BTW, cool pic!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I still see the old one ... despite cleared cache ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif ... computers are a mystery.
bk

greenLED

Flashaholic
Which browser are you using? I just tried in IE and I didn't see the new favicon. In Firefox I see it both on the address bar and on each tab.