Ultra Infinity and Glo-Toob

Spork

Enlightened
Now for the people that couldn't appreciate the long running infinity cmg has given us what we want and matched brightness with the arc aaa . of course the arc is smaller but this is a great little light for a camping bag or just to have around the house. A very high quality light. I wish cmg did as good with their reactor.

I also received my glo-toob that I purchased from pocketlights.com. This thing is awesome. Much brighter and sturdier than a traser. I wish they would make one with white leds though. I bet this would work great for the rear light on a bicycle and countless other things. Only strange thing about mine is the cap that screws off for battery changes has some kind of sticky dirt on the bottom of it but im guessing this is just from the factory. A little pricey for what it is but I think this will be a very useful light to have.

Chris

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I love my Glo-Toob, and have been using it in the bedroom at night. It's so small and tidy, and it's nearly indestructible. Good if you're hard on your equipment. I'm still trying to run down the first battery so I can finish my review.
grin.gif

Don't worry about the Reactor. CMG is redesigning it as we speak. So we'll see how well they do with the revised Reactor when it's ready.