• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Low Dome sandwich for sale *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
One unknown bin 1W Low Dome Luxeon sandwich, slight green tint, for sale at $17 only shipped by standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Low Dome sandwich for sale *$17 only now*

Ok, how bright is it? Regulated? Does it work with one or two cells or both? Will it fit in a minimag? What is the black thing next to the LED? Is the LED a Luxeon or a clone?

Thank you. I hope this helps your sale...

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
eebowler said:
Ok, how bright is it? Regulated? Does it work with one or two cells or both? Will it fit in a minimag? What is the black thing next to the LED? Is the LED a Luxeon or a clone?

Thank you. I hope this helps your sale...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is bright. It will work with 2xAA/AAA or 1xCR123 (3 volts) not sure about any higher, will fit a CNC123 maybe & minimag (some modification may be needed around the lip of the reflector I think). I believe this was one of Lambda's early Luxeon sandwiches. I don't know if it's regulated. The black stuff is Liquid Electrical Tape I applied over the contacts.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
eebowler said:
Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But no "I'll take it" yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Try a SO17XA reflector....the improvement is awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ny0ng1

Enlightened

thanx for the info kevin.
cyril, do u have any of this reflector for sale? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Ny0ng1 said:
thanx for the info kevin.
cyril, do u have any of this reflector for sale? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I might have a spare one lying around. Will check later.