Karaoke machine

Moth

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone recommend a good home Karaoke machine? I know it may be cheesy, but I'm willing to pay a couple of hundred bucks for this thing. I'm thinking of giving it as a present and it would be worth it if it can get a few laughs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

TIA!

Darkcobra

Enlightened
Here is a link: http://www.acekaraoke.com/hprsmpgold.html I didn't have a lot of time to check for other models and other prices. Karaoke is big in Asian communities, just make sure the system or DVD's/CD's you order is in the language that you want. The linked "karaoke machine" is the latest craze. All the songs are on a chip that goes into the microphone and you just type in the number of the song that you want. The Microphone is portable, just plug it into the RCA connectors of your TV and your good to go. Graphics and words to song is on your TV and the music will come out of your TV also. Its good to have "auxillary" speakers like a surround sound system so that the song/voice sounds better.

Have Fun!

Latest posts