• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired What I like about ordering from fivemega

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may be the wrong forum, but it is about about buying custom and modified flashlight products.

The big thing I like about ordering stuff from fivemega is that once it is offered, it is available - no teasing - no preordering. Whenever I order from fivemega, I get whatever I ordered in a week to 10 days. I don't have to wait 6 to 9 months for developement, or for parts that are "out of my control" because they are back ordered, or because a subcontractor is behind schedule.

When fivemega's stuff is offered for sale, it is pretty much good to go. Just pay your money and wait a week (2 at the most) to get what you ordered.

IMHO it is a breath of fresh air in this era of preordering and waiting forever for development.

FM, keep up the good work and continue setting the bar high for other manfacturers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
umm, shouldn't this be in the cheers and jeers forum?

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Yeah - what is it about those cash-strapped people trying to offer custom products anyway?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif