• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FS: Aleph3-2x123-DB917 HA-Nat with H3 vial

McGizmo

Flashaholic
As the subject says an Aleph 3 in HA-Nat for sale:

A3-DB917-N-1xH3.jpg

DownBoy 917 driver with TX0J Lux III. 60 ohm switch and a single tritium vial in the tail cap.

If the numbers and specs confuse you, then just consider this a light that has great white beam with surprising throw; both on the low as well as high levels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Price: $230

If you want this, stake your claim here and E-mail me with your CPF handle as well as real name/mailing address and I will get this off to you. Put this light description in the subject so I won't think you are telling me how to make "little Don" bigger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Priority or Global priority mail included as well as PayPal fees. If you are paying with cash funds, please pay to:
[email protected]
and I won't get hit with the PP fees. Otherwise PP to [email protected] (no pay pal until you have received notification that the light is in the mail system so I will need your name and mailing address up front!)

Thanks for looking!

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice light and a nice buy there TwoGun.

mut

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Thanks mut. Been wanting to try one of the throwers for some time and that HA-Nat is hard to come by in these lights. Glad Don was offering one. Nice touch with the tritium vial, too.

Thanks Don!

Catman10

Enlightened
TwoGun,
Nice buy. You'll love the A3 and the HA-Nat is very nice looking. It's even more rare to see them with the tritium, too. Congrats.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Aleph3-2x123-DB917 HA-Nat -H3 **sold**

Sold to TwoGun. Thanks!

Latest posts