• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux TK2003-49 - SOLD

Kai

Newly Enlightened
Light has been used and carried and is in excellant condition. This light has orginal configuration (BB400 with low dome) with Mcflood installed. $175 shipped.

site1299.jpg

site1301.jpg

site1302.jpg

cy

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McLux TK2003-49

free bump...

this is a early Mclux TK from the original run of aprox. 144 units. I've got #63 or I'd be jumping on this.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

I have one on the way too from 'chef', only... I paid for it almost 9 months ago and it still didn't show up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast

If only you came around couple weeks earlier, this is one of those I was looking for too. must resist...
I'm jumping but my wife's xmas presents are holding me down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

For some of the newer members to this forum, this is a chance to get a legendary light, and a great light, at a very good price.

If this hangs around here much longer, I`ll probably end up buying it...even though I have *several* of these really nice McLux TK`s. This light is THAT good.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Latest posts