Man!! now you guy's got me doing it

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man!! now you guy\'s got me doing it

I decided on a movie last night, something edgy, and put David fincher's "Seven" (M Freeman/B. Pitt)in the VCR.(wish I had it in DVD, got a good zoom/pixel fixer on mine) dark movie with lot's of flashlght scene's. I saw instantly That the two ****'s used MC's (silver bands,reg,length) Which was my first good, no,, Great flashlight. (still is imho)
On the "sloth" scene the swat's had small personal hand held's on the rifles, maybe SF's not sure.Can anyone spot these? it might be too dark and murky. VDG

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: Man!! now you guy\'s got me doing it

Even my son is doing it. He will come tell me when he spots something cool ( SF M6 M4 6P and magchargers)
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
Even my son is doing it. He will come tell me when he spots something cool ( SF M6 M4 6P and magchargers)
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Gotta learn em right! My 12yr old daughter take's posession of the ARC LSH-P when she's over. It's cute
and really bright shes says. I always had a FL by my bed as a kid, and when she turned 4 maybe five she wanted one, must be in the blood. She like's that garrity disposable standup light,(still does) we have been through 2-3 of them. VDG

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
voodoogreg said:
She like's that garrity disposable standup light,(still does) we have been through 2-3 of them. VDG

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, the ricky rayguns. Yes, they're a classic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mark

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast

I started spotting Flashlights and Two way radios when
I joined the CPF, now I can't stop