Need .... *sigh*, nevermind...

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I have had two International members ask if I can forward a Beast to them, since SF will only ship a Beast to a US address.

SF won't budge on their "one per customer' policy, even though neither light is for me. I will buy one for the first person who asked, but would like to help the other, also.

Is there anyone out there who will speak to SF on my behalf and see if they will bend their policy for me?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Need someone with pull at Surefire

Not sure about getting them to bend the policy but I could help with the ordering and shipping.
PM me.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast

Re-opened...After discussion...

Also, please note that CPF shall not be used for discussion of potentially illegal activities. or activities which bypass manufacturer policies.

Please keep this on topic, and use the thread in the HID forum for discussions about the light, and not import/export issues, etc.

PocketBeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Keith, I owe you (and I owe this forum). If you need help on this I can help too. I just can't cover the deal if it happens to go south for some reason though.

PM me if you need my help.

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Thanks for reopening this thread.

I had e-mailed SF, but the guy who replied probably doesn't know me from Adam, and said only one per customer.

I feel I'm not the customer, just an intermediary, and was hoping someone here could explain that to someone at SF, and get them to send me two (so far).

I can provide PayPal and Bank wire proof that they are for someone else.

dougmccoy

Enlightened

Keith

When I think of all the effort you go to on behalf of other members I'm left in feeling very proud of the forum and the type of person (such as yourself) who participate.

Thanks a bunch mate and have a really good Christmas!

BTW hope you can sort the problem!

Doug

ksbman

Flashaholic*

Thanks jtivat, for being the only one willing to help out with this.

Moderators, you can close this thread, again.

Robban

Enlightened

Well I would've helped but I'm international myself so... hehe.

I hope they pay you a little extra for your efforts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*

Sorry Keith I let you down please forgive me,the cost of the item in question is far more than I could absorb in the next 3 years. Please let me know if I could help another time in a smaller way I am humbeled by your efforts to help others.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm surprised there is actually more than one person that's actually consiering buying one of those things? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic

I think it's great of you to offer to help others. You probably got few responses because only a few folks know anyone at Surefire.

I'd suggest contacting Mc Gizmo (who is known to have surefire contacts, or calling the surefire headquarters and ask for a director of some sorts. Director of sales may be a good start.

Good luck and merry Christmas!

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would it be a bad thing to ask PK? You might also try Size15s he's connected. Just a couple of ideas since they are more in my price range.

Good luck.
-LT