rip mother

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well there here and pronuced my mom dead. i went upstairs i dont deal with it well.thanks for all ya prayers she is in peace now.i love you mom eddie

B@rt

Flashaholic
in%20sympathy.jpg

BobVA

Enlightened
I'm very sorry for your loss. Words aren't adequete for the task, but I hope we can lift a tiny part of your burden with our wishes here.

Peace be with you Eddie.

Bob

jtr1962

Flashaholic
My condolences, raggie. I wish I had something to say to make you feel better but any words on my part would be pointless. Loss of one close to you is something that every person must deal with on their own and in their own way. Take comfort in the fact that her suffering is over.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take comfort in the fact that she's not in any pain now and go on with your life Raggie. If you need anything, we're here for ya.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
prayers and good thoughts sent.

Been there, done that...it is a very, very tough time.

Bob

justjim

Newly Enlightened
raggie,

when my dad passed away, a friend gave me good advice. he told me 3 things:

1. remember the good times you had with him/her.
2. stay strong for your family.
3. don't be afraid to talk about it.

you do the same.

-jim

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
My condolences and sympathies as well.

Same happened to my granddad earlier this year just before I joined CPF. We are grateful that he is no longer suffering and that he went peacefully in his hospital bed - which is as much as any of us could have asked for.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,

I can't change the hurt, but I do appreciate your presence on the board, and for sharing your life with us!

I'm sorry for your loss, and you're in my prayers.

Bill

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
You and your family are in my thoughts, Raggie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

Your mom and your family have been given a gift - she is no longer suffering in terrible pain. Eventually the grief will recede and you'll be able to see this. You'll also be able to see what a good man you are for being with her during her last moments on earth. Nothing will ever change that.

You did everyone proud, Raggie.

-pw