KL3 comparison pic request.

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Hi all, KL3 is a musthave for my M2. I reckon that with KL3 installed on M2,it'll have a slight increase in length, but how much? So would someone post a comparison pic of M2 and M2+KL3 side by side? Thanx in advance! Guess I'd
have to get another pouch for the KL3 combo.

BTW, the lens on KLx is pyrex, right?

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Shelby,
off topic, but could you upload your pics to Imagestation in a high res?
confused.gif
You can still use the normal view that way, but when you add ".orig.jpg" to the pic's url,the original (high res) picture will show.
icon14.gif

btw, Don't worry about your storing space, it has no size limit...

Otherwise, could you please mail me the high res pic of the C2 with KL3 ?

TIA

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Hey hey hey Shelby, I knew it'd have to be you, bro! Can't wait to see your new works!

btw, your new background is way cool!

AluminumOvercast

Enlightened
Bart,

Does imagestation even have a limit? I have three accounts with over 300 megs in each:p I can link the high res photos here but they will not show up. You would have to click on it.

Shelb

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Shelby,
No, there is no limit for your account size.
smile.gif

The only limit is that the max pic size is 20 Mb, but that's hardly a problem...

No problem with getting the large image, I just copy the pics url, and add ".orig.jpg". Go to that adress, and there you have the high res pic.
grin.gif

Personally, I like the fact that you only can link the preview-pic, it's a great auto resizer, and just the right size for posting, so you can't go wrong.
tongue.gif

If you could use the url's of the high res pics, great!.

TIA