Longer clip on e2e

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recieved a Surefire e2e for christmas and love it. The problem is the short clip. Is there any way that I could get a longer clip for my e2e.

( I previously owned an L1 and lost it due to the shorter clip.)

-tom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try calling Surefire and asking for an E2O clip. They will probably send you one.

Robban

Enlightened
I e-mailed them about this for my L4. The responce was to contact my local dealer to get a price for one, that dealer referred me back to SureFire and they in turn referred me to "your local dealer". Yay!

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried!! They said that I had to purchase an e2o to get the clip and that they could not sell me one by itself!

-tom

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't get no better than that! Hi Stuart and WELCOME! Stuart's helped me out several times on problems with my Surefires.

Robban

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Stuart@surefire said:
Cornkid & Robban,
Email me your addresses and I will have one sent to each of you.
[email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]
E-mail has been sent. Much appreciated!

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Stuart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Niteowl

Enlightened
When I called SF last summer and explained how I had ruined my E2o clip, he asked if I thought it might happen again. "Well, maybe", I said. I was sent two clips along with the little lanyard rings.

No complaints from this guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Mark

CQB

Enlightened
hey Stuart - just wanted to say it's people like *you* that keep me buying SF products. Good on ya for helping out your fellow CPFers. Merry Christmas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif CQB

cdf

Enlightened
Stuart, its good to know you guys are watching out for us forumites. Personally , I've never had any issues with any of the 10 Surefires I own .