looking for a sealed container to hold KL1 Bezel, and 6 123s...

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since there is no SC3 available yet, anyone have any good ideas to store the above? It doesnt have to be insulated, Im just hoping it will be for the batteries.

The current idea I have is a Pelican case using the pre cut foam peices.

SureFreak

Newly Enlightened
Either that or an Otter box...but Pelicans come with foam, a Pelican would be the best way to go.
Btw, why do you want to carry the KL1 seperately...couldn't you just leave it on the light?

Darell

Flashaholic
I have an Otterbox 1000 clone that is foam-lined and PERFECT for carrying bezels, LA's and 123s. I love it. Set me back about $10. The bad news is that I can't remember where I ordered it from. But I can confirm that the Otterbox 1000 is a nice size, even if you do have to add your own foam.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok...this is for anyone that is wondering. The Pelican 1010 box fits 12 123's, 12 AAAs, and the original E2e bezel very nicely. Waterproof to 50' and should have some insulating effects as well. however, I don't think I will be needing 12 123s so It has 6 123s and 3 AAAs inside, with foam peices so they don't roll.

mc

Newly Enlightened
I am also interested in these, Pelicans or Otter boxes, or similars, but any more possible foam comments?

V8TOYOTATRK says,
When I looked at the website, it doesn't look like the Pelican 1010 comes with pick and pluck foam. Anyone know where you can buy that kind of foam?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanx

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just purchased a Pelican 1010 from Fry's, it doesn't come with pluck and pull foam, but it is lined with a denser foam, almost neyoprene type foam. It works great. I will be putting in 6 123s, 3 AAAs for ARC and Clip mate, and the original E2e head.

Latest posts