TAD has the KL1

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got off the phone with SF, since I didnt make the preorder list for LPS. Even SF is out of stock. I placed my order with them, they should have it before anyone else. Their cost is 50 shipped

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just got another KL1 and KL2 from SF direct. They shipped yesterday so you might call and try another CS Rep. Sometimes you get different info from different reps. The second time I ordered the rep told me it was not shipping yet (I had already gotten the first KL1 and KL2!).

fasteddie

Enlightened
TAD emailed me that they had them in stock. Called them, completed the transaction and they sent it out yesterday. My first dealing with them and it was great. They may have more left.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Surefire M6:
I just got another KL1 and KL2 from SF direct. They shipped yesterday so you might call and try another CS Rep. Sometimes you get different info from different reps. The second time I ordered the rep told me it was not shipping yet (I had already gotten the first KL1 and KL2!).
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What!!!! I have never gone through so much trouble to get a flashlight! I will be calling them tommorow thanks M6