• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Thanks!: Lionheart & Pila

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold! Thanks!: LionHeart #02 by MR Bulk and one Pila. Nice low number, mint body. It's got a total of, maybe five minutes of runtime on it.

Price: $250 Shipped CONUS. MO prefered, Paypal is accepted, but the buyer must cover the 3% fee. No trades!

(It's New Year Eve, so it may be a day or two before I get back to potential buyers.)

Email only! NO PM!!! email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Lionheart & Pila

[ QUOTE ]
bmstrong said:
... It's New Year Eve, so it may be a day or two before I get back to potential buyers...

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif ...you must have great plans... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif ...for tonight... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

dad3and3

Newly Enlightened

Sent PM, hope you have a great New Year! Waiting on you now.

dad3and3

Newly Enlightened

indenial, Thanks, I did miss that but have corrected my error. I appreciate the heads up.

chasm22

Newly Enlightened

Email sent. I'll take it if still available.

chasm22

rodbolt

Newly Enlightened

I sent a "I'll take it email" just minutes after the LH was posted for sale. Larry